Training Courses For Companies Using Segways
If you are a corporate company that uses Segways in your day to day operations and require an assessment of your current use of the Segways and the production of a tailored training course then we can help.
We offer the following
- An assessment of your current use of the Segways and the production of a tailored Segway Risk Assessment, which can be reviewed annually or earlier following a change in operating requirements, law or regulations, or following an incident.
- A tailored Quick Facts guide sheet (or Toolbox talk) based on the control measures highlighted in the risk assessment and general operating guidance
- Digital training slides and hand-outs for note keeping during the training sessions.
- A daily pre-operating check card for quick reference
- Check sheets for daily pre-use inspections, to be completed and signed
- Maintenance schedule and regular maintenance check sheet to be completed and signed
- A training syllabus, including the principle areas:
- Daily safety checks
- Routine maintenance
- Operating the segways
- Limitations (weight range, speed, carrying capacity)
- Risk management of PPE
- End of training exam
- Certificate of completion
- Bespoke branding of all paperwork and documentation