Frequently Asked Questions
I can no longer attend the event, how do I book an alternative date or location?
- A £10 per person administration charge will apply to move your booking to another convenient date unless cancellation cover has been purchased.
- Have a look at our website and decide on your new event date and location.
- Contact us on 0845 319 3747 to book on to your new event date and pay the rebooking fee (if applicable) with our Customer Care Team.
What is your cancellation / refund policy?
Segway Events will refund booked dates* bought direct from Segway Events within 24 hours of purchase minus a £10 administration. After 24 hours days no refund will be available.
- Where gift vouchers have been bought from external providers and a date has been booked, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost for any cancellations.
- Should you need to cancel or re-schedule a date that you have booked, you have 24 with which to make a change or a £10 re-booking fee per person will apply. Where cancellation cover has been purchased you may change the date of your event once free of charge, and we must be informed of this change before the start time of your event.
- For participants failing to turn up to an event you will not be able to reschedule bookings, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost.
Segway Events will refund gift voucher* bought direct from Segway Events within 7 days of purchase minus a £10 administration. After 7 days no refunds will be available.
*Please note the different policy between gift voucher purchases and booking dates for events.
Why do you need my mobile number?
We use your mobile number in case we need to contact you on the day of your event for any important information we need to communicate i.e. cancellations, location changes.
How do I get my experience time & event pack?
When you submit a booking on our website you will get an order acknowledgement to inform you that your booking has gone through successfully.
All our bookings are processed manually so that we can review your booking and respond to any questions that you may have. Following this our bookings team will send you a booking confirmation email with your exact experience time and your event pack attached.
I can't find my event pack or information about my experience
Most of the information regarding your experience is sent as a separate document attached to your booking confirmation email. These event packs can be found in our useful documents section. This is sent to you after you submit your booking. Please allow 2 working days to receive this email.
I didn't recieve a booking confirmation
Please check your email junk folder or any SPAM folders you may have. You will have received your booking confirmation within 2 working days of submitting your order.
If you have submitted an order between 23rd December and the 4th January you will not receive your confirmation until we return from the Christmas period as all orders are processed manually.
What is Cancellation Cover?
Cancellation Cover protects customers against any charges that would occur should you need to change the date of your experience more than 24 hours after booking.
Where Cancellation Cover has been purchased and the customer needs to re-schedule the date of their experience due to e.g. bereavement, break down or illness, the customer will not be charged to re-schedule the date. Cancellation Cover allows customers to re-schedule the date of their activity once and Segway Events must be notified of this date change before the start time of the customer's event. The customer will have the option to re-purchase Cancellation Cover again at the time of re-scheduling.
Where no Cancellation Cover has been purchased, if a customer needs to change the date of their experience after 24 hours of booking a £10 re-booking fee per person will apply.
Please note that Cancellation Cover does not allow customers to cancel their activity and receive a refund. All bookings have the option to cancel the event and receive a refund within 24 hours of booking (minus a £10 administration charge), after 24 hours of booking all experiences are non-refundable.
I have a Gift Voucher but would like to pay for an additional person?
That's perfectly fine!
You have the option to add additional riders when booking online. You just need to enter the number of people that you wish to pay for on the booking form under "Buy Experiences" and these will be added on to your booking.
Alternatively you can call our Customer Care Team on 0845 319 3747 who can assist you in your booking and take payment for additional riders.