Frequently Asked Questions
Surcharges - why am I being asked to pay a surcharge?
Why am I being asked to pay a surcharge?
Different vouchers entitle customers to different experiences, dates and venues.
For example some vouchers are only valid mid week and to book onto a weekend event which are priced differently customers will be required to pay a surcharge.
Please check your voucher or the website where you purchased it for the following;
- What days of the week your voucher is valid for?
- What is the stated length of time of your experience?
- What venues does it include?
Once you have established the above and you will probably be able to understand why you are being asked to pay a surcharge when booking your experience.
If you have bought any of the following experiences from Segway Events the below might explain why you have to pay a surcharge.
- Segway Blast - surcharges will apply for weekend upgrades and upgrades from 30mins to 60mins experiences
- Segway Thrill - surcharges will apply for weekend upgrades
- Segway Discovery - surcharges will apply for upgrade from 30mins to 60mins