Frequently Asked Questions
I can no longer attend the event, how do I book an alternative date or location?
- A £10 per person administration charge will apply to move your booking to another convenient date unless cancellation cover has been purchased.
- Have a look at our website and decide on your new event date and location.
- Contact us on 0845 319 3747 to book on to your new event date and pay the rebooking fee (if applicable) with our Customer Care Team.
What is your cancellation / refund policy?
Segway Events will refund booked dates* bought direct from Segway Events within 24 hours of purchase minus a £10 administration. After 24 hours no refund will be available.
- Where gift vouchers have been bought from external providers and a date has been booked, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost for any cancellations.
- Should you need to cancel or re-schedule a date that you have booked, you have 24 with which to make a change or a £10 re-booking fee per person will apply. Where cancellation cover has been purchased you may change the date of your event once free of charge, and we must be informed of this change before the start time of your event.
- For participants failing to turn up to an event you will not be able to reschedule bookings, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost.
Segway Events will refund gift voucher* bought direct from Segway Events within 7 days of purchase minus a £10 administration. After 7 days no refunds will be available.
*Please note the different policy between gift voucher purchases and booking dates for events.
What is Cancellation Cover?
Cancellation Cover protects customers against any charges that would occur should you need to change the date of your experience more than 24 hours after booking.
Where Cancellation Cover has been purchased and the customer needs to re-schedule the date of their experience due to e.g. bereavement, break down or illness, the customer will not be charged to re-schedule the date. Cancellation Cover allows customers to re-schedule the date of their activity once and Segway Events must be notified of this date change before the start time of the customer's event. The customer will have the option to re-purchase Cancellation Cover again at the time of re-scheduling.
Where no Cancellation Cover has been purchased, if a customer needs to change the date of their experience after 24 hours of booking a £10 re-booking fee per person will apply.
Please note that Cancellation Cover does not allow customers to cancel their activity and receive a refund. All bookings have the option to cancel the event and receive a refund within 24 hours of booking (minus a £10 administration charge), after 24 hours of booking all experiences are non-refundable.